Monday, January 02, 2012

Product Review: Aloe Life's Skin Gel


This 99% certified organic whole leaf aloe vera gel is definitely my current favorite product. I find it to be simple, effective and versatile. I use Skin Gel on my face under moisturizer to treat my dry skin to a boost of hydration. I use it as hair gel, a little goes a long way. I've applied it on burns, my dog's itchy skin, and so on.

I've tried a few brands of aloe gels, but Aloe Life's Skin Gel has a great consistency and doesn't have to be refrigerated like other natural brands. The very strong aloe smell takes some getting used to, but I'd rather use the unscented kind because I'm using it on my face too. It's affordable at approximately $10 for 4-8 oz, depending on the website. I really recommend Skin Gel as an essential addition to your beauty product arsenal.

Ingredients: 99% Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate No.103857, Seaweed-thickening agent, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Azulene (Chamomil Extract), Allantoin (Extract from Comfrey), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

No comments:

Post a Comment